Wednesday, February 13, 2008

I Just Called... to Say I Love You?

As I initially reported here today... Harlow Cuadra, Joseph Kerekes, and "Renee" apparently had a plan in place to communicate with each other as early as August 10, 2007.

Here's the original tip I was given back in August:

"Is Renee from Texas, possibly El Paso, or is she from Virginia Beach. I heard from a source that she's arranging Harlow and Joseph talk to one another by three way phone. They'll both call her at a specific time."

That 'source' later turned out to be a family member of one of the accussed.

While I immediatly reported this information to the DA's office in Luzerne County, I waited for as long as I could before announcing this on my blog... with the hopes that the prosecution was able to monitor these calls.

If these calls actually did take place... it could be evidence of furtherance of the conspiracy charges if Harlow and Joe talked about the murder at all.

Contrary to what most would think... phone calls made from Luzerne and Lackawanna County Prisons are not normally recorded.