- Move the trial out of Luzerne County.
- Have a separate trial for Kerekes and co-defendant Harlow Cuadra.
- Prevent the prosecutors from using any statements Kerekes made to police, the contents of any conversations recorded at a California beach, and the contents of any evidence seized from Kerekes' e-mail account and Virginia home.
- Keep any past criminal record of Kerekes out of trial.
- Prosecutors need to indicate whether they believe Kerekes was the principal killer, accomplice, or co-conspirator.
- All the charges tossed out and Kerekes released from prison.
- Wants the judge to sanction prosecutors by prohibiting them from "introducing evidence of any alibi rebuttal witness" or have them properly comply with he state's rules on the issue.
- A copy of statements the 385 witnesses gave to prosecutors.
- Harlow be transferred from the Lackawanna County prison to Luzerne County Correctional Facility.
- Fannick be given more time to file pre-trial motions.
- A deadline set for prosecutors to turn over all materials Fannick is entitled to see.
- Fannick wants all statements made by witnesses to the prosecution turned over to him.
- Request to keep Harlow at the Lackawanna County prison.
... and the Prosecution has filed the following motions:
- To amend the wording in criminal conspiracy to commit arson charges filed against both men.
- Fannick should be disqualified from the case.
As you can see it's been a busy little time... if I did happen to miss anything, please let me know and I'll be happy to add it to this ever-growing list.
It's unlikely the judge is going to rule on all of these motions Wednesday, but we should be able to get this list reduced a bit by then (hopefully).