Tuesday, September 23, 2008

An Interesting Exchange

While I'm not at liberty to say how I was able to obtain the following... this email exchange between Joseph Kerekes and Grant Roy in April of last year... is rather interesting:

From: NME correspondence [mailto:stareyes23510@yahoo.com]
Sent: Tuesday, April 03, 2007 11:47 AM
To: groy@san.rr.com
Subject: Hello

Hello Grant

I hope your doing well today!

As we wait on your proposal for the shoot, I would request you to send first or as part of the proposal a copy of your settlement documents between LSG & Cobra Video & Brent Corrigan personally.

I have approached my corporate lawyer to discuss our possible future collaboration efforts & although we are truly entertaining the possibility, we do not want any legal battles down the road to ensue with any party or Cobra Videos' heirs. Though Kocis is unfortunately deceased, this is a concern.

Please let me know if this is OK

Joe Kerekes
---

From: "Grant" [groy@san.rr.com]
To: "NME correspondence" [stareyes23510@yahoo.com]
Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2007 12:34:50 -0700
Subject: RE: Hello

Joe,

I cannot provide you with that information. The settlement is strictly confidential to the parties of the settlement and cannot be released to anyone else. I can assure you that any proposal that is presented will be in full compliance with the settlement and trademark license as they pertain to “Brent Corrigan” and Cobra Video. If this does not provide you with enough reassurance to move forward with the shoot, then we will have no other choice but to cancel or postpone current plans indefinitely. Please advise, so I do not devote any further time to this matter.

If there is no further issue, I should have a proposal complete this evening. I would ask, however until it is complete and all sides agree to the terms, that you do not make any announcements, or insinuations on any of your websites or other websites or public forums as already seems to be the case. An explanation to this request will be included with the proposal.

Thank you,

Grant Roy
Member
LSG Media, LLC
groy@san.rr.com