- Final suppression hearing 12/4/08 @ 9:00am.
- Atty Menn's motion to withdraw is denied.
- Court rules each deft is allowed 15 peremptory challenges.
- Court rules comm is allowed 30 peremptory challenges.
- Any objections to exibits to be filed of record before 12/4/08.
You can view Judge Peter Paul Olszewski Jr.'s original trial management order issued on August 14, 2008 here, and additional information about peremptory challenges can be found here.
Though there's always a remote possibility that there will be another hearing, it would appear that the suppression hearing on 12/04/08 will be the last time Harlow and Joe are in court... that is until the start of jury selection on 01/05/09.