Friday, May 30, 2008

He Said... She Said... What to Believe?

I think it's fair to say that at this point, we'll all have to wait until the trial to find out if/and/or what role Sean, Grant, and Robert played in this crime (again if any).

One thing I'd like to point out is that there's no 'official' mention of Sean and Grant asking Harlow and Joe to murder Brian, just as there is no 'official' mention of Robert Wagner being in the house at the time of the murder.

There's no reference to the three being a part of the murder in the BBT's, in Joe's jailhouse confessions, or in Joe's jailhouse interview. (I left out the Las Vegas dinner since we've only heard one side of that story).

So far the only thing I've heard come directly out of Joe or Harlow's mouth is "ask Sean and Grant", and one of them mentioning Robert Wagner. All of which occured during the preliminary hearing, well after their arrest.

Just about every other claim that's been made since, has come from someone other than Harlow Cuadra and Joseph Kerekes... and I think it's pretty obvious that some may have an agenda... whether good or bad.

So just because he said... or she said... doesn't make it true. I'll stick with what's been submitted as evidence, and what transpires during the trial.

... and that's what I say. :)