With most of the currently known evidence pointing more towards Harlow Cuadra:
- An IP address associated with the email@example.com email address is 18.104.22.168, the results of a supoena indicate the account and subscriber information as Harlow R. Cuadra of 1028 Stratem Ct, Virginia Beach, VA and matching the IP logs for the account.
- The myspace activity for these IP addresses are associated with Cuadra's Sprint PCS mobile air card and match the IP logs associated with the dmbottompa yahoo email account. The next logon for Cuadra's myspace account occured on January 25, 2007 7:50:32 AM PST with associated IP address 22.214.171.124 which is associated with Caudra's residence at 1028 Stratem Ct, Virginia Beach Va.
- An investigator with the Pennsylvania State Police reviewed financial and credit card activity related to Caudra pursuant to this investigation. A check of Cuadra's Discover credit card acitivity showed a charge of $39.95 from the company USA People Search. The company indicated that on January 20th, 2007 a background check report was purchased for information related to the victim, Bryan C. Kocis.
- On 01/29/07, user Harlow Cuadra posted an inquiry related to the use of video camera HVR-ZI/HDR-FXI. Said camera is the same model which was found to be removed from the victim's residence at or around the time of his death. It is also the same model camera which was seized from the accuseds' residence pursuant to search warrant on 02/10/07. Said camera had all serial numbers forcibly obliterated from same.
- While working with the Virginia Beach Police Department, investigators with the Pennsylvania State Police learned that on the morning of 01/25/07, Officer Brent Riddick, Virginia Beach Police, obtained the registration number for a silver/grey Nissan Xterra sport utility vehicle with dark trim and three brake lights. Said registration came back to "Enterprise Leasing Company", Virginia Beach Blvd., Virginia Beach, Va.. Further investigation revealed that said vehicle was rented by accused Cuadra on 01/23/07 at approx 0940hrs. The vehicle was rented in the name of Harlow R. Cuadra, to which Cuadra's driver's license was afforded subsequent to the rental agreement. Cuadra's Virginia driver number was also recorded upon the rental agreement, as was Cuadra's signature. Rental vehicle was paid for by Discover Card issued to Harlow R. Cuadra, Norfolk Male Escorts, Inc.
- Further investigation by the Pennsylvania State Police in conjunction with the Virginia Beach Police Department revealed that on 01/23/07 at approx 0944 hrs., accused Cuadra along with accused Kerekes entered the "Superior Pawn and Gun Shop", Virginia Beach Blvd., Virginia Beach, Va, and purchased a "Sigarms" model #FX1SG, lock blade folding knife with 30% serrated edge. Cuadra additionally purchased a Smith and Wesson .38 caliber revolver and ammunition, utilizing a Visa credit card issued to Harlow Cuadra. Cuadra was observed exiting said location carrying a bag containing the knife as well as ammunition for the firearm.
- Then we have the 4 emails sent to Grant Roy, several signed by Joe, but all forwarded via "myspace.com/harlowcuadra"
- Harlow Cuadra seems to do most of the talking during the Black's Beach tapes, while Kerekes appears to be more in 'third person'.
- Joe states in his infamous jailhouse interview with the Times Leader that Harlow Cuadra had in fact gone to Bryan Kocis' house and saw a dead body, but that he (Joe) stayed back at the motel doing emails.
... and with the exception of Joe using his I.D. to check-in at the Fox Ridge Inn, and being present at the gun shop... you'd almost have to wonder if Joe had any involvement at all. Now I'm certainly not saying that's the case, but it sure is interesting to see how much Harlow is mentioned in the affidavit and evidence, yet how little there is in regards to Joe.
Makes you wonder if Joe knew what he was doing to ensure that if they got caught... it would be Harlow that took the fall.