Friday, June 27, 2008

July's Hearing & Who's Been Invited...

Update 07/01/08: I've gone ahead and added "confirmed" by those names/persons that I can now confirm will be in attendance.

With Harlow Cuadra and Joseph Kerekes' July motions hearing almost upon us, I figured I'd start making a list of all of the witnesses that have been given subpoenas to attend... please note however that this doesn't necessarily mean they've all been ordered to show up, nor is this list complete (I'll be adding additional names shortly... assuming there are any for this hearing).:
Family members attending (not necessarily as witnesses):
  • Fred Kerekes - Joe's Dad
  • Rosalie Kerekes (Maybe) - Joe's Mom

It would appear that Harlow's Mom is out of the country... so I'm not sure if she'll be there, and I'm not sure about his sister.