- Prosecution's request for independent pyschiatric evaluations.
- Prosecution's request for handwriting exemplars.
- Kerekes' petition for Writ of Habeas Corpus.
- Prosecution's request to include Justin Hensley's previous testimony.
- Kerekes' attorneys want Prosecutors sanctioned.
Other motions that were filed months ago, and are still not ruled upon include:
- Kerekes' attorneys want the trial moved out of Luzerne County.
- Kerekes' attorneys want a separate trial for Kerekes and co-defendant Harlow Cuadra.
- Kerekes' attorneys want to prevent the Prosecution from using any statements Kerekes made to police, the contents of any conversations recorded at a California beach, and the contents of any evidence seized from Kerekes' e-mail account and Virginia home.
- Kerekes' attorneys want to keep any past criminal record of Kerekes out of trial.
All-in-all, it should make for an interesting afternoon, and a taxing day indeed for PPO. I don't expect the judge to schedule a new trial date though... as Harlow will still have a couple of more days after this hearing, to file an appeal for the removal of his previous attorney Demetrius Fannick.