Sunday, July 6, 2008

Quick Update...

Just a quick update before I leave in the morning for Harlow Cuadra and Joseph Kerekes' pre-trial hearing... it would appear that some witnesses are already on their way to PA as I type this... and that certain 'alibi' witnesses may not be willing to testify on Joe's behalf as much as he thinks.

I'm going to try and post the Omnibus pre-trial motions response from the DA's office (Cuadra's) before I leave in the morning, but if I don't, expect to see it tomorrow evening, along with a few other gems.

Update @ 11:01 PM: Sources tell me that Sean Lockhart, Grant Roy, Renee Martin, and possibly two other individuals currently unknown at the moment, are now in Luzerne County for the upcoming hearing... ironically... they all apparently arrived on the same connecting flight this evening to AVP.